By Ron Holmes –
Yes, the capital markets for larger real estate transactions appear to be a bit sleepy. This year we have not seen financing for many large-scale transactions, but the appetite for $20 million and under transactions has been steady. I don’t have a crystal ball, so your guess as to the future appetite of the capital markets is as good as mine.
Set forth below are some of the transactions for which we have served as lead counsel during the past 6 months. As you will note, there are no mega transactions involved.
- Formation of tenancy-in-common structure and acquisition by such TIC of an approximately 87,000 square foot office building in Dallas, Texas.
- Purchase of lessor’s interest in a ground lease underlying a hotel in University Park, Texas.
- Purchase of land for an office building development in Highland Park, Texas.
- Acquisitions of various parcels of land for self-storage development in Texas and Arizona.
- Formation of investment entity and purchase of assets of a Brewery outside of Austin, Texas.
- Acquisition of a free-standing restaurant and improvements in Dallas, Texas.
- Purchase of multifamily project in Dallas, Texas.
- $6 million private real estate loan.
We have the firepower and tenacity to represent you in your next real estate transaction, When It Matters™.
469.916.7700 x 105
Did you get here from our newsletter?
when it matters ™
About Ron Holmes
His real estate law practice is as broad as it is deep. Mr. Holmes has served as lead counsel on real transactions all across the United States (more than twenty States), representing public and private companies, both domestic and international, in all manner of real estate transactions, including large scale multi-use land developments and high rise residential condominiums, to acquisitions and sales of operating property portfolios, office, industrial and retail leasing and virtually every other form of real estate development, construction, financing, investing and leasing.Learn more about Ron…