by Ron Holmes
And the beat goes on! The in-migration of thousands of jobs into the DFW Metroplex, particularly North Texas (Frisco being the major player) keeps the real estate market humming like a finely tuned engine. The headline grabbing corporate moves of State Farm, JP Morgan Chase, Toyota and now McKesson are providing the fuel for that finely tuned engine. Round and round it goes. Where does it stop? Nobody knows.
A sample of transactions on which we have assisted our clients since our last Newsletter are:
- Represented Seller in the sale of an emergency care facility in Sachse, Texas;
- Represented Seller in the Sale/1031 Exchange of a 224 Unit multi-family property in Dallas, Texas;
- Represented Developer in the acquisition of land and a construction loan for an 80,000 square feet retail development in Mesquite, Texas;
- On behalf of Purchaser, closed the acquisition of a 14-property portfolio of skilled care facilities located in Maryland and Pennsylvania via a 1031 Exchange and a private equity raise, with financing provided by three (3) different Lenders;
- Represented Seller in the sale of raw land in Flower Mound, Texas;
- Represented Rancher in the negotiation and drafting of a 1,600 acre Solar Lease in West Texas;
- Represented Purchaser in acquisition of approximately 35% of undivided tenancy-in-common interests in approximately 34.098 acres in Travis County, Texas; and
- Representation of Landlord in leasing of approximately 23,890 square feet stand alone retail building in Bexar County, Texas.