by Ron Holmes
(From our October 2016 newsletter)
As we move into the fourth quarter of 2016, we have not noticed any slowdown in the Texas real estate market. There still appears to be more capital than there are deals, and, yet, the signs of overbuilding have not shown their ugly heads.
Set forth below is a representative list of transactions in which we have been involved since our last newsletter:
- Represented the landlord in the leasing of an approximately 260,000 square foot industrial building in the I-30 corridor.
- Represented a private lender in the purchase of a substantial single family lot development loan from a state bank.
- Represented the developer in the development and construction of an approximately 121,000 square feet office/warehouse project in Hutchins, Texas.
- Representing private investors in the portfolio acquisition of skilled care facilities in the Northeast.
- Represented the owner in the sale of a 324 unit apartment project in the Dallas area.
- Represented the developer in the acquisition of land in Dallas, Texas for a mid-rise multi-family development.
- Represented the purchaser in acquiring a group of townhouses in the Deep Elam area of Dallas.
- Represented the buyer in a ranch acquisition in Central Texas.
- Represented the developer in the development and construction of an emergency care facility in El Paso, Texas.