Holmes Firm PC has extensive experience in all types (including office, medical, industrial, warehouse, ground, specialty and retail) of commercial leasing throughout the State of Texas, predominantly representing landlords in the leasing of millions of square feet of commercial space in the Dallas, Texas metropolitan area. Holmes Firm PC also represents the leasing needs of commercial tenants of all sizes and types, provided no conflict exists with our landlord clients. Through this experience, the commercial leasing attorneys at Holmes Firm PC have learned those terms and conditions acceptable, and not acceptable, to all sophistication levels of landlords and tenants, enabling such commercial leasing attorneys to “cut to the chase” in commercial lease negotiations in an efficient and expeditious manner; thus, saving Holmes Firm PC’s clients both money and valuable time.
Too often in commercial lease negotiations attorneys become obstacles to, rather than facilitators of, making the deal. Holmes Firm PC’s commercial leasing attorneys pride themselves on being deal makers, not deal killers, all while protecting the interests of Holmes Firm PC’s client for a fee commensurate with the scope of the deal.
Specifically, Holmes Firm PC’s experience includes the following types of commercial leases:
- Single Net
- Double Net (NN)
- Triple (NNN)
- Full Service Gross
- Modified Gross
Holmes Firm PC’s commercial leasing services include, but not are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of letters of intent or term sheets
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of commercial leases
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of amendments and modifications of commercial leases, including, without limitation, renewals, extensions, lease space expansions and relinquishments and rent deferrals, adjustments and abatements
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of assignments and subleases of commercial properties
- Negotiation, review and revising of subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements (SNDA) with lenders
- Negotiation, review and revising of right of entry agreements with utility companies
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of waivers and/or subordinations of landlord liens as to tenant personal property
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of commercial lease termination agreements
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of brokerage agreements on behalf of commercial landlords and tenants
- Preparation, negotiation, review and revising of letters of credit as security for commercial leases
- Resolution of tenant-landlord disputes (i.e., commercial evictions, breaches of commercial lease terms, etc.)
No real estate transaction is too big, too complex or too unusual for the real estate lawyers at Holmes Firm PC. When it matters, contact us to represent you with experience, efficiency and added value.
Real Estate Lawyers Who Understand The Real Estate Business From The Ground Up.™