Holmes Firm PC attorneys have served as lead counsel on projects in land acquisitions and sales, and acquisitions and sales of income producing commercial real estate properties, including, multi-family, office, shopping centers, free standing retail, mini storage facilities, skilled care facilities and industrial. A few representative transactions include:
- Representation of purchaser in the portfolio acquisition and financing of 14 skilled care facilities in Maryland and Pennsylvania as replacement properties in a 1031 Exchange arising from the sale of a 400 unit residential rental property in Dallas, Texas, combined with an additional equity raise with private investors not involved in the sale of the initial property.
- Represented the Developer/Seller in the sale of a portfolio of self storage facilites (22 properies) to a public REIT in an UPREIT transaction
- Represented a private developer in the portfolio sale to an institutional purchaser of 19 multi-family residential properties, consisting of approximately 7,000 units located in Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
- Represented the purchaser in the portfolio purchase and syndication of 43 shopping centers located in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
- Represented the owner of 250,000 square feet office building in the sale to a private German investment group.
- Represented numerous owners/buyers in sales/acquisitions of office buildings, warehouses, shopping centers and free-standing retail properties.
- Represented buyers in acquiring, renovating and re-positioning historic office buildings.