The Law Firm has considerable experience in the practice area of intellectual property licensing in Dallas and Frisco Texas.
- preparing, structuring and negotiating trademark, patent, copyright and other intellectual property license agreements,
- technology development agreements,
- co-branding agreements,
- software development and licensing agreements,
- research and development agreements,
- manufacturing and distribution agreements,
- web site design agreements, and
- brand-extension licensing agreements
Our Intellectual Property Licensing Attorney has extensive experience representing technology owners, developers, and e-commerce and internet retailers and in drafting and negotiating the multitude of agreements that are necessary for an intellectual property-based business to thrive in today’s business environment.
A company with a proactive approach to licensing not only ensures the protection of valuable IP assets but also potentially opens up a whole new world of customers, providing funding for a company to fuel further invention and innovation. Ask us how IP licensing may work for your business.