Holmes Firm PC has extensive experience in a wide variety of land use development projects.
- Representation of developers, lenders and investors in various single family lot developments in the DFW area.
- Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa, Lajitas, Texas: acquisition and development, and ongoing operations of a 26,000 acre destination Resort near Big Bend National Park in Southwest Texas, including Resort Hotel, Golf Course, Municipal Water Plant and other Municipal services; Facilitation of State legislative passage of an almost 3,000 acre broad powered utility/economic development district
- Fountain Grove Ranch, Santa Rosa, California: 247 acres consisting of 656 single-family housing units and 5 commercial acres which involved structuring of a joint venture between a private developer and the wholly owned development subsidiary of a public financial services institution
- Rolling Hills Estates, Fairfield, California: 598 acres consisting of 638 single-family housing units
- Calavera Hills, Carlsbad, California: joint venture between a private developer and one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S. in the development of 476 acres, with 1,156 single-family housing units and 9 commercial acres
- Sky Valley Ranch, Vallejo, California: 760 acres of mixed use, including 1,481 single family and townhouse lots, retail, hotel, police and fire protection, and an Arnold Palmer designed golf course
- Austin, Texas ETJ: represented equity in the acquisition and horizontal development of 115 acres
- Retail Site in Mesquite Texas: represented a private developer in a 32-acre retail site development at US 80 and LBJ Freeway.