The Firm has considerable experience in the practice area of intellectual property licensing. This experience includes:
- preparing, structuring and negotiating trademark, patent, copyright and other intellectual property license agreements,
- technology development agreements,
- co-branding agreements,
- software development and licensing agreements,
- research and development agreements,
- manufacturing and distribution agreements,
- web site design agreements, and
- brand-extension licensing agreements
Our Attorneys have extensive experience in representing e-commerce and internet retailers and in negotiating e-commerce agreements.
A company with a proactive approach to licensing not only ensures the protection of valuable IP assets but also potentially opens up a whole new world of customers, providing funding for a company to fuel further invention and innovation. Ask us how IP licensing may work for your business.