If nothing is certain but death and taxes, wouldn’t it be wise to plan for both?
Holmes Firm PC has the resources and experience to assist clients with sophisticated estate planning, multi-generational business planning, guardianships and diminished capacity planning, and estate administration. Our Firm addresses all aspects of estate planning, wealth preservation, trust & estate administration, and trust & estate litigation.
We focus on helping families make smart, timely choices that reduce the exposure of estates to taxes and other wealth transfer costs. We also provide strategic legal counsel aimed at designing practical strategies to better structure clients’ estates and businesses, and to prevent or resolve disputes.
We have extensive experience helping clients navigate both typical and atypical scenarios regarding:
- Estate Planning Alternatives
- Family Partnerships & Legacy Planning
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Diminished Capacity Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration; Probate Alternatives
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Guardianship Formation, Administration & Litigation