by Ron Holmes
I don’t know what inning the real estate cycle is in, but I do believe it may set a record for extra innings. The depth of capital and tightness of lending requirements have resulted in solid acquisition and development transactions. The continued national recognition of DFW as the place to be and invest keeps the leasing market at all-time highs, both in terms of rent and absorption, across all product types. If we toss in the red hot medical care market, the deals simply abound.
Since our last quarterly Newsletter, we have been privileged to represent clients in the following representative matters:
- Represented multi-family developer in the purchase of 15 acres in San Antonio, Texas for a 350 unit garden style project;
- Represented multi-family developer in the purchase of 3 acres in the CBD, Austin, Texas for a 443 unit high-rise residential tower, (including structuring the termination of a 58 unit condominium regime);
- Represented multi-family developer in closing construction loan for a 350 unit garden style project in Dallas, Texas;
- Represented Owner in refinancing a 36,000 square feet retail center in Oklahoma;
- Represented Owner in refinancing four (4) self-storage facilities located in various cities in Texas;
- Represented Tenant in leasing approximately 8,000 square feet office condominium in Frisco, Texas with option to purchase;
- Represented Tenant in leasing approximately 7,000 square feet of retail space in Dallas, Texas;
- Represented Landlord in renewal approximately 350,000 square feet industrial lease in Grand Prairie, Texas;
- Represented Tenant in leasing approximately 40,000 square feet of industrial space in Flower Mound, Texas;
- Represented Landlord in renewal of approximately 119,000 square feet of industrial space in Fort Worth, Texas;
- Represented Landlord in renewal of approximately 510,000 square feet of industrial space in Dallas, Texas.
We are busy, but we are not too busy to assist you with your next acquisition, sale, development, investment or lease, regardless of the product type. WHEN IT MATTERS, you might want us on your team.