by Ron Holmes
The commercial real estate arena continues to boom in almost every sector, at least in our own backyard: Texas. We saw continuing strong activity through late fall and even now in the dead of winter. This cycle may not last forever, so let’s enjoy while it is here.
A sample of transactions in which we have assisted our clients in the last few months are:
- Acquisition of land and development financing for a single family lot development in McKinney, Texas, consisting of 134 single family finished lots to be developed, including builder takeouts for all the lots.
- Closing construction financing for a 6 story mini storage development at the Farmer’s Market, Dallas, Texas.
- Negotiated the construction contract on behalf the Contractor to construct a 384 unit multifamily development in Pflugerville, Texas.
- Acquisition of land in San Marcos, Texas and construction financing for the development of an urgent care facility.
- Sale of 3 industrial buildings totaling approximately 181,050 square feet located in Dallas, Texas.
- Representation of Landlord in negotiating a 260,000 square feet industrial lease for first generation industrial space located in the I-30 Corridor Dallas, Texas.